Day 01 : Calicut – Wayanad
Arrival at Calicut International Airport/Railway Station. Trip starts in Calicut, the city in Kerala known for its trade relations with other countries since ancient times. You will precede to Wayanad (85 kms /2.5 hours) the land of lush paddy fields and hills covered in dense forests. Check in to hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing to Kuruva Island, and Banasura dam. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel. Experience the magic of the Western Ghats during this holiday.
Day 02 : Wayanad
Breakfast from hotel. Visit to Edakkalcaves (Inside the caves are pictorial writings believed to date to at least 6,000 BCE), Muthanga wildlife park,Banasura dam (The largest earth dam In India).Over night stay at hotel.
Breakfast from the hofstrettel. Optional shopping & departure from Calicut International Airport/Railway Station.
- Accommodation on twin/Dbl sharing basis in the above mentioned Deluxe (3*** Budget) hotels/similar.
- Candle Light Dinner .
- Flower Bed Decoration.
- Honeymoon Special cake.
- Fruit Basket.
- Complimentary Breakfast & Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Exclusive A/C Vehicle
- Services of an English/Hindi-speaking Chauffer.
- Air Fare,Rail tickets
- Any Personnel expense such as Tips, entry tickets for the monuments, Tourism entrance fees certain places.
- The rates are valid according to no of passenger traveling together and rate not valid on blackout dates.
- Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1200 hours, early check in and checkout is subject toavailability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking. Sightseeing tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients traveling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out
- QTR Holidays is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.